Our Terms and Policies
When your New Castle County, DE or Cecil County, MD dumpster/roll off container is delivered, you will be required to sign our useage agreement. This agreement will list materials which are not acceptable in the landfill.
Here are examples of unacceptable waste:
- Tires, propane tanks and car batteries
- Hazardous material or liquids
- Paint (unless dried with kitty litter or on carpet)
- Creosote-treated wood
- 55 gallon drums
The Cecil County Landfill does accept most of these materials separately and they have regularly scheduled hazardous waste days. See these links for additional information about using the landfill.
Payment is due upon delivery. We accept cash, check, or credit card (Visa, M/C, and Discover). If you pay with cash or check, a credit card is still required to reserve your order.
- Please call if you have any doubt regarding the items being loaded and whether or not the landfill will accept those items. The additional charges incurred from unacceptable waste will be passed on to the customer.
- Customers are responsible for items in the containers from the time of delivery to the time of pickup.
- Do not load materials above the “maximum loading height”. Overloaded containers will be charged $150 and will not be removed.
- Permits are the customer’s responsibility and are usually required within town limits.
- Please call to schedule your pickup when finished with your container.
- Customers will be held responsible for any damage to our containers (i.e. large dents, holes, etc.) and will be invoiced for repair work. Once we have placed the container, DO NOT MOVE OUR CONTAINER.
- Orange Cans, Inc. will make every effort to prevent damage to asphalt and concrete driveways as well as lawns. Orange Cans, Inc. however, is not responsible for property damage due to placement or pickup of our containers.
Contact us at:Â 410-620-9395 or 302-378-9395 or eMail us.